Interpretation of the 5 Love Language


Tonight I was  definitely excited about writing. It actually has been a long time sense i sat down and written like I used to. Ever seen I start class and went back home It hasn't been the same. But yesterday after a pretty small depression phase I started getting motivated again.

Honestly this is the second time I'm writing this post and it's a real bummer that i couldn't post the original work, but i don't want it to become forced writing, free flowing is the best way to assure that you have the best quality. But on to the post, ever sense me and my love started talking we decided that we wanted to make this experience the best possible. This brought us to wanting to read the book "The 5 Love Languages".

This was actually presented to me through work if you guys didn't know yet I'm in the Military more specifically the United States Air Force. I will probably have another post on my job so for now just know that i work there. So we where introduced to "The 5 Love Languages" at a work conference the phycologist which we have in our organization came out suggesting that we take interest in how we communicate with one another and how we communicate with out spouses this book goes into the 5 pillars of the communication of love, which are 1# Words of Affirmation, 2# Gift giving, 3# Acts of Service, 4# Quality time, and 5# physical Touch.

Not to long after i got the book started to read it found many interesting subjects that i was eventually able to use to create better relationships with friends, parents and colleagues. By the way i recommend this book this is one of the best reads I've gone through in a long time. (Look on #Amazon for "The 5 Love Language By, Gary, Chapman") . 

Long story short i was able to purchase the book for my love as well and she read the whole thing and found many attributes of me being re-iterated in the book. This helped to better foster love between us. This was the beginning of a change this created a new level of connection between us bringing us to where we are today. 

Thank you,  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Lessons and Thoughts on The Richest Man in Babylon

Living is Simply with Coffee