Shake up your life: How we changed our own perspective



It all started late in April, 2017, scanning through a social media site called Facebook I saw this face, someone maybe I recognized. Coming to my attention was the mutual friend that we shared, one of my best friend. I concluded I may know her i preceded to add her as a friend. Not to long later she answers asking me if she knew me once i realized we did not know each other i plainly replied i guess not you resembled someone i thought i knew but it wasn't the case.

Later she replies and it all went off from there. I was sitting down panicking thinking i don't speak french how will i communicate with this women. I begin to ask my friends for help, i had a friend from Tunisia i was hoping that he could help with the french but he was way to busy with his own life to help me with my dilemma. So i decided to take matters into my own hand and just went ahead and replied in english to my stunning affect she replied with ease.

From that day on my life was about to change. This was the begging of a whole new way of seeing the world. I truly thought i had no desire to be married because not one woman fit my personality, but that day, month , year was the time that the almighty universe, God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Yeshua, would decide to bring together a gift one that would lead me in a direction of success. Im not talking about material wealth and success but a spiritual, soul like wealth that would carry me to the understanding of what life truly is.

When you come to find this life its not one that you just make happen, but it happens for you it happens by the fate of the universe, putting time and space together to create the right circumstance to bring you the life which truly reborn you. Its as if i was baptized and now can begin to talk to God and begin to have the relationship which he always looked to have with me.

This was the change this is the perspective in which my life has been shaken up. This is the new and changed me, the me or "I" which will take life and fight, fight till i bring joy the a love that i long for my whole life.

Thank you,    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Lessons and Thoughts on The Richest Man in Babylon

Living is Simply with Coffee